What we can offer you
The health and wellbeing of our team members is paramount. We are therefore proud to offer access to an Employee Assistance Programme (EAP). An EAP is a confidential employee benefit available 24/7 designed to help you deal with personal and professional problems that could be affecting your home life or work life, health and general wellbeing.
Further benefits of being a New Key worker are:
- Supporting and promoting excellent mental wellbeing in the workplace.
- Respect and leadership from our team
- Competitive weekday pay, enhanced weekend pay rate and £70.50 per sleep in
- Long Service hourly enhancement
- 5.6 weeks per year paid holiday (enhanced pay on Christmas Day and New Year’s Day)
- Casual dress policy
- Full comprehensive Induction training program.
- Lump sum payment once you have completed the Care Certificate
- Excellent career progression opportunities and access to a range of qualifications
- We offer specialised training to suit your own development
- Ongoing learning and development
- Contributory pension provided
- Cycle to work scheme
- Blue Light Card
- Flexible or structured working schedule
- Referral bonus
- Clear guidance on commissioning eligible needs
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.